Australia’s finest treats come together in this tasty little hamper, which is the perfect treat box to spoil someone special. The olives come from one of Australia’s oldest olive farms and the chocolate hails from Brisbane’s first single origin bean-to-bar chocolate maker. It is preservative-free with none of the nasties often found in commercially sold chocolate today. Brookfarm has only included the best grazing nuts and dried fruits in their Explorer Brothers blend. Nougat Limar has made a creamy soft nougat which has a mouth-feel and texture that is typically French-style. It is not sweet and not too chewy yet melts in your mouth. It is Australian made in their factory in West Gosford, New South Wales.
Gift hamper includes:
- Mount Zero Salt Cured Kalamata Olives, 80g
- Brookfarm Explorer Brothers Blend, 75g
- Spoonful of Drinking Chocolate by 17 Rocks Chocolates
- 17 Rocks Chocolates 45% Milk Chocolate Bar, 80g
- Nougat Limar Wild Berry Macadamia Nougat, 150g
- Free Express Shipping Australia-wide (orders over $100)
- Gift Card with personalised note (enter note in the shopping cart section)
- Beautifully & rustically gift boxed in a tissue-lined, recycled Kraft box with raffia ribbon.
Product descriptions (in more detail):
- Mount Zero Salt Cured Kalamata Olives, 80g: These rich and flavoursome kalamata olives have been simply cured in rock salt straight after picking. This leaves the olives with an intense "umami-ness" and pure concentrated Kalamata flavour. After curing, Mount Zero lightly marinates the olives in a mixture of fennel seeds and their freshly-pressed lemon olive oil. Planted in the 1940s, the Mount Zero Olive Grove is one of the oldest olive groves in Australia, located in Victoria, Australia.
- Brookfarm Explorer Brothers Blend, 75g: The combination of roasted Australian almonds, pecans, walnuts, tart sour cherries, cranberries and roasted coconut makes this mix unbelievably delicious. Whether it’s sharing time with family and friends or packing for your next adventure, this new mix from the Brook brothers is perfectly blended. The Brothers Blend Explorer mix will take you to those special places, anytime, anywhere. This premium blend was recently awarded a Silver Medal at the Royal Hobart Fine Food awards. It is also: Paleo/vegan/gluten free. All natural preservative and additive free. A little addictive & supporting Australian farmers.
- Spoonful of Drinking Chocolate by 17 Rocks Chocolates: These 'spoonful of drinking' chocolate sticks are a great little treat. A super easy drinking chocolate to make and enjoy. Pop one into a mug of hot milk, mix to melt & enjoy! Milk is made with cacao (45%), sugar, milk. Instructions: Place inside a mug of milk (any type), microwave for 2.30 minutes, stir and drink. Don't forget to lick the spoon!
- 17 Rocks Chocolates 45% Milk Chocolate Bar, 80g: The award-winning three ingredient signature 45% Milk Chocolate is the perfect treat for the chocolate purist. 17 Rocks’ roast, grind and refine their beans using traditional techniques and combine them with 100% real ingredients to give you chocolate that truly loves you back. Contains no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, additives or soy and is gluten-free. Ingredients: Cacao, Milk, Sugar. Made in Brisbane, Australia.
- Nougat Limar Wild Berry Macadamia Nougat, 150g: Nougat Limar is made from the freshest nuts, grown mainly in Australia and is produced from only the finest ingredients. The nougat is manufactured using the traditional method of pouring the hot syrup into the frappe (egg-white whip) and finally adding the last ingredients. Nougat Limar is a creamy soft nougat and has a mouth-feel and texture that is typically French-style. It is not too sweet and not too chewy, yet is a tender sweet that melts in your mouth.
At Beechville Lane, we pride ourselves on providing beautiful Australian gift hampers that will be appreciated for their uniqueness and practicality. Whether it’s a baby shower present, corporate congratulatory gift or gift for people who are deemed “hard to buy for” we have hampers to suit a range of tastes.