The perfect pick me up or surprise for a friend, loved one or as a work gift. This gorgeous hamper features the delicious "spoonful of drinking chocolate" from 17 Mile Rocks Chocolates in Brisbane (so much fun to do!), an Australian-made and designed heat pillow from Annabel Trends on the Gold Coast, and a luxurious hand & body wash by Australian organic skincare makers Olieve & Olie from Victoria.
Gift hamper includes:
- Heat Pillow by Annabel Trends (Cockatoo Peach design)
- Spoonful of Drinking Chocolate by 17 Rocks Chocolates
- Lemon Myrtle Hand and Body Wash by Olieve & Olie
- Gift Card with personalised note (enter note in the shopping cart section)
- Beautifully & rustically gift boxed in a white tissue-lined, recycled Kraft box with raffia ribbon.
Product descriptions (in more detail):
- Heat Pillow by Annabel Trends (Cockatoo Peach design): Rest easy with this soothing 40cm x 15cm heat pillow designed by Christie Williams and made in Australia. Filled with heatable/chillable silicon beads this heat pack is completely odour free and can be used as a hot or cold pack. Place on aching muscles for effective relief. It has a cotton polyester outer with a lovely-smelling flaxseed and lavender filling.
- Spoonful of Drinking Chocolate by 17 Rocks Chocolates: These 'spoonful of drinking' chocolate sticks are a great little treat. A super easy drinking chocolate to make and enjoy. Pop one into a mug of hot milk, mix to melt & enjoy! Milk is made with cacao (45%), sugar, milk. Instructions: Place inside a mug of milk (any type), microwave for 2.30 minutes, stir and drink. Don't forget to lick the spoon!
- Lemon Myrtle Hand and Body Wash by Olieve & Olie, 500ml pump bottle: Pure and natural, a superior cleanser to use for hand, bath or shower, leaving your skin feeling soft and clean whilst not stripping your skin's natural oils. It's even gentle enough to use on your face as a cleanser. Made from Australian cold pressed extra virgin olive oil which is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E. Scented with only essential oils, this wash provides therapeutic benefits including natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil Soap), Sodium Cocoate (Coconute Oil Soap), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil Soap), Borax (Sodium Borate), Essential Oils. Olieve & Olie products are handmade in the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
At Beechville Lane, we pride ourselves on providing beautiful Australian gift hampers that will be appreciated for their uniqueness and practicality. Whether it’s a baby shower present, corporate congratulatory gift or gift for people who are deemed “hard to buy for” we have hampers to suit a range of tastes.