Gift your male colleague or the special man in your life with this luxury food and beer hamper, featuring some of Australia's most supreme produce. It also features a luxurious peppermint and coffee soap by Olieve & Olie, handmade on Victoria's glorious Mornington Peninsular. The smell of this soap is spectacular.
Gift hamper includes:
- Smokey Q BBQ Dry Rub -150g
- Peppermint and Coffee Soap on a Rope by Olieve & Olie
- Brookfarm Explorer Brothers Blend - 75g
- Rocky Road by 17 Rocks Chocolates - 150g
- Olsson's Redgum Smoked Salt in Kraft Canister - 90g
- Gift Card with personalised note (enter in the shopping cart section)
- Beautifully & rustically gift wrapped in a black tissue-lined, recycled kraft box with black raffia ribbon.
- We offer a flat-rate express shipping cost of $9.95 on orders under $100.
Hamper products, in more detail:
- SMOKEY Q BBQ DRY RUB - 150g: Smokey Q BBQ Dry Rub is the perfect blend of WA: Lake Deborah Salt with smoked paprika, coriander, garlic, mustard and so much more. Ideal for premium steak, chicken or any other BBQ ready meat it adds a salty, spicy and savoury flavour combination to any BBQ.
Simply drizzle olive oil over the meat and generously sprinkle Smokey Q BBQ Dry Rub over and then massage in before cooking.
- SOAP ON A ROPE: Olieve & Olie's luxurious and creamy handcrafted soap provides a gentle lather and superior clean without leaving your skin dry. It is handmade in small batches using ancient traditions and recipes, then aged for 3 months. Made with Australian-grown olive oil and bursting with antioxidants and rich in Vitamin E this indulgent and creamy soap is great for everyday use. Scented with only essential oils, it provides therapeutic benefits including natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Pure and natural, this soap is a superb cleanser as it conditions without drying, even for sensitive and problem skin. Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil Soap), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil Soap), Sodium Lactate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Coffee Arabica (Coffee).
- BROOKFARM EXPLORER BROTHERS BLEND - 75g: The combination of roasted Australian almonds, pecans, walnuts, tart sour cherries, cranberries and roasted coconut makes this mix unbelievably delicious. Whether it’s sharing time with family and friends or packing for your next adventure, this new mix from the Brook brothers is perfectly blended. The Brothers Blend Explorer mix will take you to those special places, anytime, anywhere. This premium blend was recently awarded a Silver Medal at the Royal Hobart Fine Food awards. It is also: paleo/vegan/gluten free; all natural preservative and additive free; a little addictive & supporting Australian farmers.
ROCKY ROAD: Enjoy 17 Rocks Chocolates' delicious rocky road coated in milk chocolate as an afternoon delight. It's a rocky road with a healthy twist. Ingredients: chocolate, kiwi fruit, apple, raspberry, banana, marshmallows, peanuts, jelly jubes. Dairy-free/Contains gelatin/Size: 150g
OLSSON'S REDGUM SMOKED SALT IN KRAFT CANISTER: This Red Gum Smoked Salt is produced by renowned Australian saltmakers Olsson's, in collaboration with Pialligo Estate Smokehouse in Canberra. Salt flakes are smoked over Australian Red Gum wood for 72 hours. Smoked salt has been a popular Scandinavian seasoning for centuries, dating back to the time of Vikings who infused sea salt with smoke from native wood fires. The Olsson family has continued this proud Nordic tradition by smoking their Australian sea salt flakes, from South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula, over native river red gum (eucalyptus camaldulensis) for 72 hours in the traditional northern European style at Pialligo Estate Smokehouse, Canberra. The smoking results in a unique salt enhanced with the aromatic and complex characteristics of the Australian red gum wood. The Ollson Family has been making solar sea salt since the 1950s and is the oldest family owned and operated sea salt maker in Australia. There are no chemical processes involved in the manufacture of the product.