The perfect gift to say ‘thank you’, ‘thinking of you’, ‘merry Christmas’, or even ‘happy birthday’ – this little hamper of quality Australian produce is full of delightful treats to tuck in to. Ideal to eat individually, to take on a picnic or bring out when guests call over. All products are high-quality Australian produce.
Gift hamper includes:
- Falwasser Gluten Free Activated Charcoal Crispbread,100g
- Mount Zero Salt Cured Kalamata Olives, 80g
- Territory Jerky Flaming Hot Beef Jerky, 25g
- Brookfarm Explorer Brothers Blend, 75g
- 17 Rocks Chocolates 45% Milk Chocolate Taster Bar, 45g
- Crunch Preserves Fig & Szechuan Pepper Jam, 200g
- Gift Card with personalised note (enter note in the shopping cart section)
- Beautifully & rustically gift boxed in a tissue-lined, recycled Kraft box with black raffia ribbon.
Product descriptions (in more detail):
- Falwasser Gluten Free Activated Charcoal Crispbread,100g: An all-natural gluten-free wafer thin crispbread, made with Activated Coconut Charcoal. These thin crispbreads make a bold statement. Crafted with cheese lovers in mind, they are versatile and flavoursome. From Byron Bay, NSW.
- Mount Zero Salt Cured Kalamata Olives, 80g: These rich and flavoursome kalamata olives have been simply cured in rock salt straight after picking. This leaves the olives with an intense "umami-ness" and pure concentrated Kalamata flavour. After curing, Mount Zero lightly marinates the olives in a mixture of fennel seeds and their freshly-pressed lemon olive oil. Planted in the 1940s, the Mount Zero Olive Grove is one of the oldest olive groves in Australia, located in Victoria, Australia.
- Territory Jerky Flaming Hot Beef Jerky, 25g: Territory Jerky Flaming Hot Beef Jerky is a wood smoke dried meat snack containing 70% protein. Made from 100% natural beef, it has no artificial colourings or flavourings and no preservatives or MSG. This jerky gives you a taste of the Northern Territory, Australia.
- Brookfarm Explorer Brothers Blend, 75g: The combination of roasted Australian almonds, pecans, walnuts, tart sour cherries, cranberries and roasted coconut makes this mix unbelievably delicious. Whether it’s sharing time with family and friends or packing for your next adventure, this new mix from the Brook brothers is perfectly blended. The Brothers Blend Explorer mix will take you to those special places, anytime, anywhere. This premium blend was recently awarded a Silver Medal at the Royal Hobart Fine Food awards. It is also: Paleo/vegan/gluten free. All natural preservative and additive free. A little addictive & supporting Australian farmers.
- 17 Rocks Chocolates 45% Milk Chocolate Taster Bar, 45g: The award-winning three ingredient signature 45% Milk Chocolate comes from a traditional Russian recipe creating the perfect treat for the chocolate purist. Contains no emulsifiers, no gluten and no soy. Ingredients: PNG cacao beans, Australian cane sugar and milk. Made in Brisbane, Australia for The Pure Chocolate Shop.
- Crunch Preserves Fig & Szechuan Pepper Jam, 200g: This savoury jam, made with Margaret River figs, has a sweet and salty taste with a hint of spice. The perfect accompaniment to your favourite cheese. Origin: Margaret River, Western Australia.