Just like the winner this hamper's named after, our gorgeous Ariarne hamper is bound to strike gold with whomever you buy it for. Featuring pure, decadent chocolate by 17 Mile Rocks Chocolates in Brisbane, Mount Zero extra virgin olive oil in mandarin, and Brookfarm's popular oven roasted macadamias sprinkled with Australian pink late salt, it's an Australian gift that is bound to delight.
We've also teamed these items with the beautiful smells of wild lemon myrtle, thanks to Olieve & Olie's luxury body cream and wash, in the convenience of beautiful pump bottles, white balsamic vinegar from the Hunter Valley's Pukara Estate, and Crunch Preserves gourmet jams. Perfect for women of all ages, though we expect those 30 - 60 might really enjoy this one!
Gift hamper includes:
- Rocky Road by 17 Rocks Chocolates - 150g
- Mandarin Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Pourer by Mount Zero
- Crunch Preserves All Natural Caramelised Onion Jam 250g
- Brookfarm Oven Roasted Macadamias with Pink Lake Salt - 100g
- Pukara Estate White Balsamic Australian Vinegar - 250ml
- Crunch Preserves Fig & Szechuan Pepper Jam
- Wild Lemon Myrtle Hand and Body Cream 200g - Olieve&Olie
- Wild Lemon Myrtle Hand and Body Wash 500g - Olieve & Olie
- Free Express Shipping Australia Wide
- Gift Card with personalised note (enter in the shopping cart section)
- Beautifully & rustically gift wrapped in a black tissue-lined, recycled kraft box with Mint raffia ribbon.
This hamper is ideal as a corporate gift, birthday present, Christmas or anniversary gift, or to say "just because..."
At Beechville Lane, we pride ourselves on providing beautiful gift hampers comprising brands that are either Australian made, owned or designed. Quality is important to us, and we want to provide gifts that are thoughtful, different or unique. We ship Australia-wide and offer free express shipping on orders over $100, using Australia Post's tracking system. Our gifts are perfect corporate, birthday, congratulations, thinking of you, Christmas and farewell gifts, or they could be a lovely treat to say "just because...."